- Why I left Ed Tech and Got into Gaming, TechCrunch
- 3 Strategies to Test Product-Market Fit That'll Take You Less Than an Hour, Crunchbase
- Creating Secure Password Flows With NodeJS And MySQL, Smashing Magazine
- Animations in HTML5 Canvas, CSS-Tricks
- 3 Step Process to Rapidly Test New Business Ideas, Startup Nation
- Always Be Learning, Startup Bootup, LinkedIn
- Get Moo'ving: Failing Fast with Product Discovery, Startup Bootup, LinkedIn
- Bootstrapping in a recession, Startup Bootup, LinkedIn
- How to stand out during the recruiting process, HyperionDev
- 5 Non-Tech Questions to Ask Every Developer Hire, WeWork
I advise and write on tech and business topics. As a programmer, tech co-founder, VP of Product, and management consultant, I've worn many hats across business, product, and tech.
I co-founded drop.io, a media sharing, VC-backed startup that was acquired by Facebook in 2010.
I co-founded Imagine Easy Solutions, a research and citation platform (main brand EasyBib), which was acquired by Chegg in 2016.
I am now co-founder of Solitaired and a Venture Partner at TMV.vc.
- Impossible Foods
- Clover Food Labs
- Roasting Plant
- Vemo Education
- Fullstack Academy